- The Convention will take place at LODZKI DOM KULTURY address:
ul. Traugutta 18, Lodz, Poland
- The participants of Convention are the members of the KRAJOWY KLUB ILUZJONISTOW, magicians from other countries, honour guests and accompanying persons.
- All participants cover the travel and accommodation costs.
- The participation fee is (also for accompanying persons):
registration until 20th, September, 2011 – 60 €
registration after 20th, September, 2011 – 80 €
(ticket for Gala Show included!)
Late registrations (after 20th,September) possible only if places available!
How to pay for your registration?
You pay your registration fee in cash after arrival at the Convention Office. When registered online before 20th September, you pay the registration fee 60€ after arrival. When registered after 20th September, you pay the registration fee 80€ after arrival.
We apologize for no possibility to accept credit cards.
Tickets for MAGIC NIGHT DINNER & GAZZO show are not included in registration fee!
You can buy them (100zl or 25€) at the Convention Office.
- Magic dealers payment:
2m table - 40€,
3m table - 60€,
4m table - 80€
- All the time during Convention activities there will be a snack bar open (cold and hot dishes, tea, coffee, cold beverages, beer).
- The booking of hotel rooms is possible only for those who register online before 20th, September, 2011 within the limit of rooms booked by the organizer.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change the programme.
- For more information please contact our president Mr. Jerzy Stanek
or call him: +48 501 47 56 56